Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Happy "Malaria Tuesday"! (as it is affectionately referred to by Danica and myself as an attempt to remember to take our medicine:)) Here's a picture blog from the past three weeks!

Kids and moms in Beoumi, where the mission did a weekend mobile clinic.
Took this picture on a walk from our house to the clinic. Weekdays we go once or twice during the day. I think this is pretty :)
Just thought I would grace you with a picture of a very pregnant missionary cat.
This is right outside of the market that we go to most often. There's a Lebanese grocery store and a bread shop (boulangerie) right across the street.
Kids from Zamaka...they were so fun! Believe it or not this is the best picture I could get :)
Danica and I started our trip with these lovely ladies, Heather and Kim. They stayed for two weeks to serve in the ministry and work on the new maternity clinic and now we miss them a lot! Thankfully, they (very kindly) left a physical reminder of their time here in the form of extra Cipro and hydrocortisone cream :)
We visited the chicken farm for the CHE program last week to bring the eggs back to the clinic so they could be sold. He's sorting out the bigger ones from the smaller ones. He worked really fast and didn't even break one!

This is my beautiful teammate, Danica! She's awesome! It's been a pleasure to get to know her and serve with her. I think God knew I needed this girl :) She's blogging too! Check it out: reachtoafrica.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up girl! I saw a book called Kisses From Katie and I swear it looks like you on the cover! Praying for you girls all the time :)
    Love
    Jeff&Kim Wright

    ReplyDelete